Lone Oak Buildings is a family-owned business operating in Mid-Missouri, serving our customers with pride since 1998.
Lone Oak Buildings will customize your building to your specifications, and provide a certified Lone Oak contractor to build it.
What We Build
Lone Oak will work with you to plan your new building from start to finish. From pole barns to horse barns, and stud wall buildings to commercial, Lone Oak can help you build exactly what you want.
Here is a quick time-lapse (shot over 3 days) of what you can expect from Lone Oak Buildings
Our Standard Building Includes:
#1 40 year painted metal with matching screws
1 All-steel no maintenance entry door
1 10′ sliding door
60 year CCA posts
Engineered trusses 8′ O.C.
Treated 2 x 6 grade board
All southern yellow pine framing
This standard package can be upgraded with any of our options.
Lone Oak Buildings provides a variety of options to help you personalize your building.
1. We will customize the height of your building to your specifications up to 16 feet tall.
2. Overhead doors in several sizes and colors are available. Doors can be purchased in styles with windows or insulation.
3. A lean-to can be attached to your building, and be enclosed or remain open with exposed posts.
4. Insulation is available for installation in walls and roof to make your building energy-efficient.
5. Engineered trusses can be set at 8′, 4′, or 2′ on center to meet your building needs.
6. You may add windows or skylights for natural lighting.
7. Lone Oak can add a cupola to your building which you can top with a weather vane.
8. Wainscoting in contrasting color can add interest to the exterior of your building.
Lone Oak Buildings
11260 County Road 2180
Rolla, MO 65401