Your business is extremely important to us.
However, at this time, we are not entertaining new project bids until January 2022.
Lone Oak Buildings is a family-owned business operating in Mid-Missouri and serving our customers with pride since 1998.
What We Do
Lone Oak Buildings constructs custom metal buildings of all shapes, sizes and designs. Our team of experienced professionals will work together with you to plan your new building from start to finish and ensure that the building you get is exactly the building you need! From pole barns to horse barns, and stud wall buildings to commercial, Lone Oak will customize your building to your exact specifications, and provide a certified Lone Oak contractor to build it.
You’re in good hands with Lone Oak Buildings!
Our Standard Building Package Includes:
- 100% Made in the USA
- #1 40-year painted metal with matching screws
- 1 All-steel no maintenance entry door
- 1 10′ sliding door
- 60 year CCA posts
- Engineered trusses 8′ O.C.
- Treated 2 x 6 grade board
- All southern yellow pine framing
**This standard package can be upgraded with any of our options.
Here is a quick time-lapse (shot over 3 days) of what you can expect from Lone Oak Buildings
Lone Oak Buildings provides a variety of options to help you personalize your building.
- We will customize the height of your building to your specifications (up to 16 feet tall).
- Overhead doors in several sizes and colors are available. Doors can be purchased in styles with windows or insulation.
- A lean-to can be attached to your building, and be enclosed or remain open with exposed posts.
- Insulation is available for installation in walls and roof to make your building energy-efficient.
- Engineered trusses can be set at 8′, 4′, or 2′ on center to meet your building needs.
- You may add windows or skylights for natural lighting.
- Lone Oak can add a cupola to your building which you can top with a weather vane.
- Wainscoting in contrasting color can add interest to the exterior of your building.